Book your train tickets in India with a simple mobile, by SMS
Recently Indian railway started its new service by which you can book a train ticket with your phone. Now no need to stand in long queues or to have an Indian bank account!
It is very easy and simple. For the service, you just need to have Airtel SIM card and follow the following steps:
Register for Airtel money by dialing *400#
Load cash on this or recharge from any Airtel money outlet
Open an account on www.irctc.co.in
– Dial *400# and select book tickets option.
– Select reservation
– Enter your IRCTC user ID
– Enter the details of tickets (Station, train No., Date of journey, class etc.).
– Enter mPIN (password) for authorizing payment.
– Booking confirmation SMS is sent by IRCTC and same can be used during journey along with valid id proof.
– Fare and IRCTC service charges are debited from your artel money account