The joyful and friendly ambience made the appointment last Saturday, on December 6th, 2014 at Bed & Chai Guesthouse rooftop. The reason was as following: the private Christmas sales !!! Well, yes, my friends, Christmas is approaching fast and this is the time to think about all these cute /useful/decoration little gifts (surrounding) for your loved ones.
That Saturday was overcrowded ! 8 creators came to regale you. Namely : Agaline, Diane Singh, FourSeven, Pluriel Design, Taj Style, Lunazef, Amaarah, and last but not least Purple Jungle. Let us introduce them to you, if you don’t know them yet :
- Agaline : this French brand of lingerie is imbued with poetry and refinement. Whether you rather chic nightie, sexy set or sweet warm pajamas, you will draw some happiness in the eclectic and colorful collection of Agaline. Website : http://agaline.com/
- Diane Singh : based in Jaipur for 7 years now, she seems to draw its elegant inspiration from the Pink City. Blend of contemporary style and Indian traditionalism, her creations reflect her enlightened love for India. Her jewelry intermingles silver and gold plated with delicacy and originality. Discover her Facebook page.
- FourSeven : musical instrument, protective stones, Hindu religious symbols … More than jewelry, Four Seven’s pendants are fragments of life, that accompany the woman according to her days and her moods. The brand also offers fun and poetic charms shaped rickshaw or representing Gandhi’s glasses. Website : http://www.fourseven.in/
- Pluriel Design : art and interior design converge to create functional and harmonious spaces. This brand offers planning services but also decorative elements, original and refined. Website : http://www.plurieldesign.com/
- Taj Style : dress up your home with practical objects (trunks, metal boxes, poufs) twisted to the Indian style. The whole family will find happiness, since the brand also offers cushion covers, mugs, passport covers or kits to put your crayons! Discover its Facebook page.
- Lunazef : “If you like kitsch and India…you would like LUNAZEF ! ” Discover its Facebook page.
- Amaarah : eye-catching Indian style jewelries were waiting only for ladies that day! Amaarah lets you imagine such a Maharani in a sumptuous palace when you try on these colorful and elegant jewelries. Discover its Facebook page.
- Purple Jungle : colourful range of bags, pouches and functional decorative products inspired by “The good old Indian days. Discover its Facebook page.